Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Super Lanyards

If one is going to be without the boys for an entire day while they are at a Comic Show, one should probably send them off with some love. That's just what these lanyards were...my ticket to a day of peace and quiet (and a heck of a lot of sewing).

The tickets for the C2E2 Show are these plastic cards. I guess they do this so you buy their $15 lanyards when you get there and realize that you have nothing to hang it on. I don't really know if they are $15 or not, but I thought it would be fun to use some of our superhero fabric stash to make some custom ones for the boys that would be attending.

I used this tutorial and they turned out great. I was a little sad to see some of them go...

The boys all ready for C2E2 and showing off their lanyards!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...