Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Guest Reader, Mother's Day Tea, and Spring Concert

We've been spending a lot of time at Clark's school lately. It's been wonderful! I first signed up to be a guest reader to share a book with his class. Clark asked me to read What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? 

Then we went in for his Spring Music Concert. He has been talking about this for weeks. He would draw me maps all the time about how to get there and where we are supposed to sit and where he is going to be. Finally the day came and we all were there to clap as he sang his little heart out. Pay no attention to the scabs on his face. He had a run in with the monkey bars.


One of my favorite songs they sang was this Wiggly Worm Song. I just love when he wiggles. He gets distracted mid-song then comes back, wiggles, gives the family a little hello and then gives himself a nice round of applause. Too funny.



And finally I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea where my boy had created a portrait of me, gave me this vase of flowers, a rice rainbow, a flower to plant in the yard, and some yummy treats. He was such a gentleman as he served me my water, cookies and muffins. What a fun way to start my day! Even if my portrait had a big streak of gray hair... :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...