Friday, November 02, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

Trunk or Treat is always a fun time. This year I actually bought a few things to dress up Big Blue. I scared a few kids, but I had a good time doing it, so that's okay, right? Kent got a kick out of seeing Clark's face painted. So funny.

Clark - always the character

This just makes me laugh. The devil and the sister missionaries. Hehe!

Kent loved everything about trunk or treating (trick or treating too). He drug his bag through grass, mud, rocks...whatever was necessary to get the candy. Maybe I'll have to add some reinforcement to his bag for next year. Or maybe he'll be tall enough.

So we post pictures because the kids are cute. Seriously it is hard enough to get kids to look at the camera with open eyes and smiles...I have to deal with Jason too - haha!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...