Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Avengers Assembled for Clark's 5th Birthday!

I was so excited when Clark told me that he wanted an Avengers birthday party. Not only because we're big fans, but that there is a ton of ready made stuff out there that made it so easy!! I was glad since the party was  just one week after Canada and we threw the new school year in there too. 

We still decided to do custom invitations. Clark even got to sport Jason's new AK. I usually do postcard invitations, but I didn't really think that it was a good idea to send out postcards with a 5 year old holding an AK-47. He's supposed to be Nick Fury. I think he did a good job.

We were even able to get a cake made from Target! That was awesome. The cake was super good and it was a lot better than I could have done.

Auntie Kelli pulled out all the stops with these cookies though. Can you believe it?! They are A-MA-ZING!

We had Shawarma for dinner. OK, they were really gyros...I'm not too adventurous. If you stayed until the end of the movie...it made sense. Nobody else understood it.

Kent learned the awesome art of olive eating.

Clark loved his gifts! He actually got a big King Kong which was the main thing he was hoping for. Then he got the rest of the Imaginext line, some cool stuff from Comicon from Uncle Dave and some other awesome things.

Look at this big 5 year old!!

Party City even made my job of a "photo booth" easier by selling this photo backdrop. I love when this kid picks out his own clothes...you never know what you're gonna get.

A few more awesome avengers!

Happy Birthday to one awesome avenger!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...