Wednesday, September 05, 2012

33 Fabulous Years!

I celebrated my 33 birthday this year, and what a year it was. Jason bought me a cool adapter for my ipad that lets me put photos from my camera or a usb drive onto the ipad. Actually I guess the boys actually gave it to me. My present from Jason was supposed to be the ipad!
 '
I decided that I wanted to eat at the Patio, then go mini golfing and then to Andy's for frozen custard. A perfect birthday! At the end of the round of mini golf you can bring your ball in and try for a free round by dropping it in this plinko like game. Last time Clark won and so we got a free ticket for this round. This time I got a free ticket. Looks like we'll be mini golfing again soon!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...