Friday, August 24, 2012

Canada Part 1: Getting There

When we originally planned on going to Canada everyone was going to fly and we were going to drive on our own. Slowly but surely the car started filling up until we had filled all eight seats. It was a tight fit to say the least. The car was packed, the trailer was packed, the roof top carrier was packed...sardines, I tell you.

Despite all that, the kids were awesome! The 30 hour ride without stopping was not so bad. I'm not going to get ahead of myself though and tell you about the ride home...let's just be happy for now.

The best part about having the camera and taking all the pictures is that photos like these are of other people...


My favorite part of the entire ride up was that we could reroute ourselves to make sure that we could stop at the Cafe Rio in Great Falls, MT. I was so excited when I found out we would be close enough to stop. I hadn't had a Cafe Rio burrito in probably 7 years or so!

It did not disappoint. Here she is...sweet barbacoa pork, pinto beans, mild salsa all served up enchilada style. Yum!!

Stay tuned for more adventures from America's Hat...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...