Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Beauty of the Internet

So the other day I mentioned that I wished I could still buy some Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. My dear friend Liz emailed me the next morning with the following message:

Hey Mary!
I can't remember if its the Reeses peanut butter eggs that you like, but they are 25 cents each at Buckys Mobile 1 on the corner of Boughton and Janes.
You can get a fountain soda to go with it, haha!
Liz


Thank you Liz! They had two boxes full...I couldn't bring myself to buy more than 8. I felt a little silly at 8...and look, they may or may not have sold me an already eaten one. Blast. I wonder how many hours these are going to last. Because, let's face it, they aren't going to make it to days!


1 comment:

-michele said...

funny... not sure if it's the same Liz, but my friend Liz mentioned on the internet the end of Cadberry mini-eggs, and I found them on sale for her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...