Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Mary's 30 Second Shred

I cleaned out my file cabinet last week and finished my yearly shredding. I thought it might be fun for the boys to bury their toys in the paper. So we got a box and we filled it up with shreds and toys. It didn't take long for them to figure out that burying toys wasn't nearly as fun as making it snow inside.

I love how Clark learns the lesson early that you shouldn't keep your drink near the snowing shreds.

Clark got rid of his drink and really got into the action which made Kent GIDDY with excitement!

They kept finding new ways to make each other laugh and smile with teeny tiny shreds of paper that I'll be picking up for weeks!

The aftermath.

And what's a box if you don't get inside?

Will I do this again next year....hmmmm....probably!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...