Wednesday, January 04, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I've seen this Work in Progress linky party on a few of the quilting sites I'm subscribed to, and I decided it was time to track it down. I really like the idea of listing projects. Well, let's be honest. I love to list anything. I'm going to include more than just quilting...well...because I can.

Completed Projects
  •  Purse - I can't post a pic yet since I'm giving it as a gift tomorrow.
New Projects
  • Wee Woodland Flying Geese Quilt
In Progress Projects
Stats
Completed: 1
New: 2
Total In Progress: 7

In other news...Jason is making great progress on our baseboards and stairs! I'm so excited to see it moving along! I kind of gave him a deadline since we will be having people over and I'm so tired of the house looking so unfinished.

Linking up here...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You have been busy, my crafty friend! Love all of the quilts. I wish you lived closer so we could sit and sew and let the kids run a muck.

I've been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE the cookbook! It has all of my "Mary" recipes! I couldn't have asked for anything more useful.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

-michele said...

So, if I understand this right, it is kindof an accountability thing... I state my wip... and then have to report back each week on how I am doing... sounds great...

My first wip?
That's easy!
Making a list of my wip's!!!!!

Kelly said...

I love the Wee Woodland line so cannot wait to see this develop :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...