Wednesday, November 02, 2011

All Hallow's Eve 2011

Meet Ghostrider. Clark has wanted to be Ghostrider since last Halloween. That gave me enough time to brainstorm how on earth I was going to make it work! I used a Simplicity pattern for the jacket. I altered it a bit, but I think it worked out perfectly!

Some more Ghostrider...
And the little minion being a minion...he cracks me up!

If he wasn't a toddler, we probably could have done a little more with this, but it was hard enough keeping those glasses on as it was! He was so cute though! I had to make the sweatshirt. It is so hard to find plain clothes for these little guys!

The best shot you can get when you're dealing with Ghostrider and a minion...

Other Halloween fun...the gang ready for trick or treating, the boys trunk or treating at my dad's trunk, and Isaiah, Destiny and Alvina at Josh's party. I wish I had more pics of Josh's party. It was a great time, but too dark for decent pics.
Until next year...mwahahahahaha...

2 comments:

Sara Ferrell said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You MADE that jacket?? It was AMAZING!!!! And I didn't even recognize him! I was like, "I see Kent... where's Clark?" Awesome! LOVED the little Minion costume, too! Adorable!!

Melissa said...

Those are SO GREAT! Such cute kiddos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...