Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Zoo Time

We had a day off back in March and decided to spend it at the zoo. The weather was sort of cooperating and the kids loved being outside. We met up with the Phillips which was really fun. It was fun to hang out with Michele again. 

Poor Kara - she just gets propped up wherever we can put her. Then she gets mauled by her brothers.

We stopped at the bison to take our souvenir photo. I was having a bit of trouble getting the focus right, so I stopped some old men with big cameras. They basically told me that I wouldn't be able to do it with my camera. I told them I'd just photoshop it and they were very enthusiastic that it would work best that way. So here is my photoshopped version! When I got home, I found an app on my phone that will take the picture exactly the way I want it. Go figure. Next time.

With Clark's science fair on the brain, we had to make a stop at the swamp and check out the poisonous snakes. The boys are a little obsessed with poisonous snakes just like their dad.



1 comment:

-michele said...

That was a fun day, even if it was the zoo!

and

Poor 'plopped down' Kara.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...