Sunday, May 25, 2014

Super Easy Party Favor

I've had a Superman silicone mold for a while and have wanted to use it but never knew what to use it for. When I was planning Kara's party I knew I wanted to make Supergirl candy for favors! I bought some pink candy melts and started searching for a tutorial. I couldn't imagine that melting chocolate could be hard, but I wasn't sure about using the mold and what I had to do. Turns out it's SUPER easy. I never did find a tutorial, but my sister in law, Kelli, gave me some easy instructions.

There are so many awesome silicone molds out there that the possibilities seem endless. And seeing as how easy this was, I think I might have candy melt favors for every party I throw!

Gather your candy melts and silicone mold. 

Microwave the melts according to the package directions and fill the mold. I used about 2/3 of the package for one tray of candies. I think the candies would have been better if they weren't filled to the top. It was a lot even for me! But back to how I did it. I filled each space halfway with candy. Then I tapped the mold on the counter to get the air bubbles out. Then I filled the molds the rest of the way and tapped the tray again.

**There was one place on my mold (bottom curve of the S) where the candy didn't seem to get inside. After I filled the mold halfway, I would squeeze each candy to make that space bigger so that candy would fill it. It seemed to work okay.

If you have left over candy in your bowl and are going to do more candies, you can just let the melted candy harden again. When you go to make your next batch it softens right up and is good as new! Or you could just eat it straight from the bowl. You know...if you're anything like me.

Place the mold in the freezer for an hour or two. Remove the candy from the mold and you're done!

Seriously...that's all there is to it. 


6 comments:

William Ava said...

How to activate CW App on Roku?

 First of all, swipe to the left and navigate to the Roku channel store.
 Choose streaming channels and move to Movies and TV section.
 Look for the CW app among the channel list
 Select the app and check for its channel details.
 Next, get the app by opting the Add channel button.
 Once after adding it, open the app and get the channel link code.
 Lastly, visit cwtv.com/activate to provide the code and tap Activate.
 Now, you can stream all your favorite CW contents on the big screen.

Contact our technical support squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-805-436-1200 to know more details about the CW TV app and its activation process via cwtv.com/activate.

Do Assignment Help said...

It is a great blog, contains good information and is quite interactive. We are also dealing with the same kind of services such as Assignment Help online. Suppose you are looking for java homework help. We are here to help you out, and you can connect with us through chat or email or visit our website. We are providing coursework help in all subjects for the school, college and university students. We are the best in quality, and our content is unique. We always provide content before that deadline to get the chance to review the assignment before submission.
Continue reading: Pecha Kucha presentation

QuickBooks Enterprise Support said...


Like other software, QuickBooks sometimes may also have some face technical glitches or errors which would not allow QuickBooks to complete the task. There are many errors which QuickBooks encounter. QuickBooks abort error is one of such errors. If you still show QuickBooks abort error code. Occurrence of QuickBooks abort error results in difficulty in accessing the company files. QuickBooks Desktop abort error code occurs with an error stating “ The connection to the company files have been lost”. The changes which have been made need to be re-entered. It may result in closing down of QuickBooks.

Unknown said...

Get our Facilitating Change Assignment Help Experts designed the challenge meticulously in order that their custom designed paper can not fail USA-affiliated hints. Give us a call in case you have the good aim to do an assignment on time. Try to make consistency to your paintings with the coordination of Facilitating Change Assignment Help within the USA.

Admin said...

Great blog you have here I must say, thanks for sharing , anyway also check fuotuoke cut off mark for management science

PERKS said...

I really enjoy reading your article it is very interesting; Thank you very much for providing this with us. Check kasu cut off mark for all courses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...