Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Football is Finally Over

I thought it was over right after the last game, but we still had trophy night! I had all but forgotten the crazy football season that we had this fall until we got a text telling us when and where the trophy and team party was going to be held. The kids had such a great time and loved getting together again. I'm really thankful for all of the hard work that the coaches put in and for the great team that Clark was on.

The morning of the party I told Clark that he was going to get a trophy. His eyes lit up and I think he was on cloud 9 all day. He wanted to know if it was a first place trophy or if it was going to say Champion on it or not. I told him it was a participation trophy, but I don't think he cared. It says he's a champion no matter what words are on it, haha!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...