Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Football Fanatics

I'm thinking of changing the title of the blog to Clark's Football Games or something much more clever. Football is three days a week, so it's no wonder I have all of these posts about it.

Clark got his football pics this week! He actually managed a real smile. Hooray! I'm sure it was the hours of practice that we did. Let's hope his school picture looks as natural as this one too.

This was another good game. We played the Vikings again and I'm pretty sure we won. I can never really tell or remember the scores anymore. The kids are practicing their snaps (do I sound like I know what I'm talking about?). I love how they add new skills as the season goes on. At the beginning of the season they would hand the ball to the quarterback. Now they snap it!
Worst part of the game...all those darned bees!




1 comment:

-michele said...

Your action shots are getting better each game too. I especially love both boys in the top right shot!

...and I love that a girl is playing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...