Monday, October 14, 2013

A Day Without Mom

It's such a rarity that the kids get a day without mom, but I think they really like it! While I was off shopping and relaxing on a lovely hay sofa in a barn, the boys were hanging with Dad, Boompa, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Melissa, Uncle Brandon, Jenny, and Uncle Darwin. They all went to the Museum of Science and Industry and had a splendid time. I'll say it over and over again that I'm so glad Clark has a camera. Now I have a few pictures to see what a fun time they had.

Jason loves these old time pictures. I think this is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time...my little bank robbers. I'm not so sure how great their getaway car is though.

They had a great time at the museum. Of course they visited the John Deere tractors for Grandpa and the play lab. They said they didn't see too much though. Jason and Kent went inside the tornado booth (not pictured). I'm sure Boompa loved directing Clark on the crane.
 Some candid shots from hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's after the museum.

And the best part about having a camera...a million selfies!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...