Friday, September 27, 2013

Dolphin Trainer for a Day

I know what you've been thinking..."Boy, Mary hasn't taken her kids to the zoo lately." I know! Don't worry. All is right with the world again as we spent a nice long day checking out the dolphins, cats, bears, dinosaurs, and so much more!

On this occasion Gigi decided to come with us to the zoo. That's always a treat! We decided to do something a little different and see the dolphin show.

And wouldn't you know it...they called Clark up so that he could "train" the dolphin! What luck! He told the dolphin to say hello, to turn around, and to wave goodbye.


Gigi and Kent getting ready for the dolphin show.

We also went to the Dinosaurs Alive! exhibit which is always a lot of fun. It was nice that Clark had his camera. He even took some pictures of me at the exhibit to show that I was there! The "Shopasaurus" at the end had some fun baby sunglasses. Kara looks oh so stylish, ha!

My brother shared a link on facebook of this photographer who adds funny souvenirs into their photos of famous places and landmarks. I thought it would be fun to give it a try so we bought a wax mold and took it to the Great Bear Wilderness!

Kara with all her spoils.

Fun photo strip with Gigi!

I've missed you zoo. I promise we won't stay away so long next time!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...