Saturday, July 20, 2013

Our Names in Lights

Sparklers are no longer just for July 4th. They are also for July 17th. Why? I don't know.


I have always wanted to try some fun sparkler pictures with writing or drawing or the like. So maybe that is what we were celebrating. I think we look pretty good in lights. Let's try not to make fun of Jason's pathetic attempt too badly! Any guesses on what he was writing?

To get the pictures to work, I put the camera on shutter priority and then changed the f-stop to 1/2 or so. I can't remember the exact settings. We just played until we got the right look. You have to write fast!



2 comments:

Karina said...

Clearly it says lady.

-michele said...

I had fun writing with sparklers last year... I forgot that I wanted to do it again this year... So... maybe July 20th is a reason to celebrate...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...