Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kara - 1 Week Old

Are you tired of pictures of little Kara yet? I hope not because we're just getting started!! Today she is one week old. I figured I should document with some pics at home. I can't believe all that has happened in this past week. It seems like forever ago since we were in the hospital.  

Just look at those precious little eyelashes!

Yesterday I decided to file her nails since they were really long. I thought she was going to fight me as soon as I started, but she just lay back and kept her hands as still as could be. Today when I washed her hair I thought for sure she was going to be upset by it. Nope. She slept through the whole thing. I think we're going to have some fun mother-daughter time at the spa! Can't beat that!

It's so cute how she always has her hands up by her face too. She's just adorable.

I'm thinking about doing a series of pictures with her on this Eames rocker. Maybe once a month I'll take her picture on it so we can see how she changes. We'll see. This is her first Eames picture.

And she has her eyes open! Today she's really started opening her eyes for longer periods of time. Hopefully they will just be open during normal daylight hours. Not like last night when they were open until 2am. Hmmpf.

I'm hoping to be able to get some pictures of her and the boys soon too. I just have to wait for Clark to feel a little bit better. Then we'll see how hard it is to get 3 kids to cooperate, haha!!


1 comment:

Krista said...

Hi sweet little girl!! You are so precious. I would love to hold and snuggle on you!! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...