Monday, July 30, 2012

Stake Picnic

Our Stake had a picnic a few weeks ago to celebrate our "I Am A Mormon" theme. Each ward was asked to create a booth with something to do. The kids had such a great time and there was so much to do. I loved the photo booth that one of the wards created. They even emailed pictures out the very next day. Very cool. 

A kids game of Plinko - one of Clark's favorites.

Hula hooping

A little game of catch while the rain came tumbling down.

He thought it was so funny that he got so wet. It cooled him off for sure though. It was so hot and humid.

One of the wards brought this huge trebuchet. They would load it with water balloons and launch it at the kids to see if they could catch it. Serious fun. My mom wants Jason to build one for Clark's birthday party. I don't know if that's a good idea...we'll be seeing water balloons over the hill onto the busy road behind us!

There was a football toss that was Kent's favorite. No shocker there.

Some of the members of our ward painted a Nauvoo temple/pioneer family scene with cut outs for the faces. I haven't received our family pics, but these of Kent made me laugh.
So...I am a Mormon and I had fun at our Stake Picnic! Thanks!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...