- Baby Quilt #1 - blogged here
Projects in Progress
- Wee Woodland Flying Geese Quilt - no progress
- Farmer's Wife Quilt Along (FW) - I'm up to 12 completed blocks and three prepped for sewing! I'll do that today! It's fun to see the colors all coming together. Here's a semi recent photo of all of the blocks. Nevermind all the toys and chair cushions all around the table - reality blogging, I suppose!
- Queen's King Quilt - no progress
- Hand Towel Apron - no progress
- Basement Sewing Table - Taken down to the basement. I'm still debating whether or not I'll take the sewing machine down there. I just feel like I'll be in the dungeon or something. So this desk might come back up and then get thrown to the curb. I still haven't decided.
- Baby Quilt 2 - pattern chosen! Some of the fabric chosen too. (due May)
- Baby Quilt 3 - no progress (due September)
- Surprise project that still can't be revealed...I'm a slacker!
- Bee Blocks for March - Hopefully I'll be sewing those up today too!
Total In Progress: 9
Jason's started working on the bookcases next to the fireplace. He wants to work on it all the time, but I hosted a wedding shower here on Saturday and that sort of threw a wrench in his flow. I get it. It happens to me all the time with these little guys running around. Hard to get any sort of flow going with them around, but that's okay!!