- February Bee Blocks-I just love these fabrics and the quilt pattern is great too.
- Wee Woodland Flying Geese Quilt - finished blocks are up to 20! Half way done with the top! I think I was under the impression that this quilt would be a quick one. It's not. It takes a long time, but that's okay too. I like the piecing practice.
- Farmer's Wife Quilt Along (FW) - Three blocks finished this week! I'm hoping to get a photoshop template made this week. That way I can drop them in and start to see the color wheel. I'm up to 6 completed blocks! I'm saving some of the more difficult ones for later. I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but I really think I need more piecing practice before I tackle the blocks with 40-50 pieces each!?!
- Queen's King Quilt - no progress this week
- Hand Towel Apron - no progress
- 2012 Christmas Planner - no progress
- Basement Sewing Table - no progress
- Baby Quilt 1 - no progress (due May)
- Baby Quilt 2 - no progress (due May)
- Baby Quilt 3 - this one isn't "due" for a while, hehe!
Total In Progress: 10 (uh-oh!)
Home reno updates...not much! We've taken a little break after the huge deadline rush. Jason still installs a few pieces of shoe moulding each night, but nothing too big.