Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP 2.15


OK, things are getting out of control. I must resist from starting new projects. Eek! I've decided to revise my  Projects in Progress list to just be sewing related projects.

Completed Projects
  • None

Projects in Progress
  • Wee Woodland Flying Geese Quilt - no progress
  • Farmer's Wife Quilt Along (FW) - no progress - I didn't even get my template made in Photoshop to put them together. Sheesh, what have I been doing?
  • Queen's King Quilt - no progress
  • Hand Towel Apron - no progress - though I did look at it a few times this week!
  • Basement Sewing Table - no progress
  • Baby Quilt 1 - no progress (due February)
  • Baby Quilt 2 - no progress (due May)
  • Baby Quilt 3 - no progress (due October)

New Projects
  • Surprise project (revealed soon, hopefully!)
Stats
Completed: 0
New: 1
Total In Progress: 9 

Home reno updates...Jason says the moulding is finished, but it's not. Closets and bathrooms all need moulding too. He's just so anxious to get started on the fireplace mantle and bookshelves. I guess I'd be okay with that. We may have to redo the flooring in the bathroom anyway. This is the list that never ends...it goes on and on my friend...!

Linking up here...
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...