Thursday, February 16, 2012

Early Retirement



I've decided that it's time for me to retire from designing. I've really enjoyed these past few years and learned a ton. I've met so many great people and love the friendships I've made. I'm retiring now to spend some more time with my kiddos while they are little. I know this time will go by too quickly and I'll be so sad if I missed it because I was trying to finish a paper pack or something?!

I'm still going to stick around and be a scrapper. I want to start my own personal history and I may document that on my scrapping blog. I'm hoping to pick up a few CTs, so I'll be promoting them there on the scrapping blog too. Maybe an occasional freebie. We'll see!

I take the big LEAP into retirement on Leap Day! Wish me luck!

If you are a digi-scrapper, be sure to stop by my shop and check out the sale before my products are gone...forever!! And everything will be 50% off February 16-29!




3 comments:

-michele said...

I'll have to get my lesson in quick, so I can know what to buy!

Mom of 5 Boys said...

Yeah, really! Give us a quick 'here are the essentials' list of products you need, will you?! :)

Melissa said...

What's next? You moving to Florida?


I hope somebody local buys you a cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...