Saturday, October 15, 2011

Popsicle Stick Puzzles

Another Super Saturday craft?! Yep!!

This one is super easy, but has lots of possibilities! I found this great tutorial for Popsicle Stick Puzzles at Impress Your Kids. I'm not going to post a tutorial since she did such a great job creating one. You can check hers out! I decided to use Mod Podge instead of white glue but otherwise followed the tutorial.

Cost: $0.50
Time: 20 minutes



I've heard lots of fun ideas for these puzzles. One friends wants to use them as Christmas cards for some of her friends. Or you could use them for a fun invite...maybe to a puzzle inspired birthday party! Another friend is going to use a picture of her family from a recent family reunion and send them to her relatives. I've also considered using different church pictures and creating some of these puzzles for the Sunday church bag for the boys. Lots of fun ideas!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...