Friday, March 18, 2011

Jason the Cake Doctor

I'm not going to lie here. I think cake mixes are FAR better than the cakes that you buy in stores. I really do. So when I see recipes doctoring up a cake mix...I know I am going to like it! We, okay, Jason made this one on Sunday for no reason other than to have a cake.


We didn't have a French Vanilla Cake, so we used the Butter Recipe cake mix on hand and used good old Funfetti frosting too. I have yet to meet a frosting that I like better than a jar.

Yummy Doctored Up Cake based on the recipe found here:  French Vanilla Cake by TidyMom

1 cake mix
3 eggs
1/2 cup melted butter (not margarine)
1 cup water

Mix ingredients together 1 minute on low and 1 minute on high. Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean. 35-38 minutes for a 9x13 pan.

Does this mean my taste buds are processed? Am I the only one who thinks this way?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...