Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Halloween!!

So on Monday, my mom came over and watched the little ones while I painted the cabinets for the laundry room and decorated my house for Halloween! Yep...I skipped right over the bringing fall into the home slowly and just jumped right into Halloween. It's the only other time I decorate the house aside from Christmas. I just LOVE Halloween!

Martha has these new vinyl bats...they look awesome on my mirrors!! Of course if I had a Silhouette or something I could probably cut my own. I always love decorating the top of my curio. It's such a great canvas. And I love my new little monster parade, a gift from Jason's mom.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Derek and Kristine said...

How do you keep your three year old from consuming the monster parade participants?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...