Saturday, January 19, 2008

5 Months Old Tomorrow

I sat Clark down for a small photo shoot this morning. Mostly because I think this is the last day that he will be able to wear his favorite Carhartt overalls. OK, maybe they are my favorites and he couldn't care less!

I couldn't pick just a few pictures, so I kept them small. Here are all my favorites from this morning. He is a little tired in some of the pictures. He has been sleeping ever since I finished taking the pictures. I wore him out trying to get one with him smiling. No such luck. (Kris...he just loves his Superbear!)




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ehhhhh. I posted a comment on here yesterday, but apparently, it didn't show up. ANYWAY - I was trying to say that I LOVE the colors in this, and the 4th shot is my favorite - he's SO gorgeous...good work guys!

Something Wilde said...

I think Blogger is having some comment trouble!

Tara said...

Little Clark is so dear! Does he still curl into your chest?

I'm glad to see you are still keeping the Kosiek photos going. Don't ever quit. I love looking back on the photos from Taiwan and hearing your voice say: "If my mom were here she would make us do this pose".

rachel said...

Clark is so cute. He has amazing eyes! Great pictures. We hope you all are doing well and that Jason has a speedy recovery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...