Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lately...

I know I said that we were back in business, but it seems like we are back out of business with the computer situation. The house is really coming apart. Hopefully soon it will start coming together! Here are a few highlights of what we have been up to lately.

These two pictures are actually the same room. We (and really I mean Jason) have been focusing on the family room because we are waiting on the beam and such. He has taken down all of the drywall, ripped out the carpet, rewired all the electric, installed can lights and is now in the process of putting up new drywall. All because I want smooth ceilings. Isn't that nice of him? We are still going to take down the brick fireplace and of course drywall the walls and install flooring to name a few...

I just love this picture of Dave and Josh enjoying the Jackhammers baseball game.

Kelly has taken up an interest in all things dessert and we are all excited for her. This is the cake that she made for my dad's birthday. It even had a cookies and cream filling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...