Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Babymoon I've Always Dreamed of...

For our babymoon, I had a lovely weekend planned out for Jason and I in Door County, Wisconsin where we would go sailing and enjoy the fresh air. We could eat the famous fudge and have a very relaxing weekend.

Instead...a lovely canoe trip along the Wisconsin River.
Highlights
Jason did fall in...
Cutlass did enjoy the water...
Dave and Carin came with us...
We saw a bald eagle up close and personal (i.e. going to the bathroom)...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm still waiting to see a HUGE belly. Thus far I've been incredibly underwhelmed.

Steph said...

I love your pics with your dog! Looks like she had fun! How fun to canoe etc. And all pregnant and everything, you are amazing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...