Friday, December 13, 2013

Watch Out Tom!

A turkey shoot out! I saw this idea from Frugal Fun for Boys and thought the boys would really love it too. They did for a little bit and then the older ones were off to play with something else. Kent stayed around with me and shot the turkeys. I love shooting targets ever since this summer when I shot the pellet gun.

I made both the file folder and the free standing targets. We liked the freestanding ones best. I won't bother with the file folder ones next time.

Long after the kids were gone my dad and I tried to get a photo of the turkey going down. This was as close as we got to the perfect shot. Good enough. Why were we trying, you ask? Why not?

What else can we shoot? A Grinch for Christmas or maybe coal?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...