Friday, July 13, 2012

Clark Loves the Dentist

We are slowly making our school doctor visits and Clark was able to visit the dentist. I was really nervous about him going to the dentist since he's been so finnicky...and since his episode at the eye doctor...that's a story for another day. From the moment we walked into the dentist it was AMAZING. Everyone was so good with children and they helped put him at ease. I'm so proud of him for being a great patient.

I guess you can't really hate the dentist when they give you oodles of things. He walked out with a squirt gun, stickers, two toothbrushes, toothpaste, flossers, and this picture. How nice is that?! The scrapbooker in me just loves it.

And the best part...no cavity creeps!! Way to go Clark! He already told me that he is saving his $5 for more trash packs.


2 comments:

-michele said...

$5 for a good visit with no cavities? hmmm... that a good bribe (I mean incentive!)

Derek and Kristine said...

I'm all teary eyed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...