Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

And a very Happy Mother's Day it was! I got to spend the day with these two rascals. They sure do bring a lot of joy to our family. I'm so glad I get to be their mother. I love them to bits.

I was certainly spoiled this year. The boys bought me two bird feeders for the backyard. I'm so excited for the bird watching. I've been looking for bird feeders but haven't been able to find any. They found some and we've got them up already. Jason splurged and bought me an iPad. We don't usually get gifts for each other. This was more of a family gift really, but I was allowed to pick out the case...that's why it's pink. And my email gets to be linked to it. And my Dragonvale and my Zoo Story and all the other silly games that kill time around here. Kelli and Dave brought the Garrett's popcorn (yum!) and my mom gave me the cutest little camera charm for my very beginner Pandora bracelet.
Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...