Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't Rush Me, I'm Canoeing

Look at this good looking group of boys. They had such a great time last month when we decided to go on an impromptu canoe trip and picnic. They had a ton of fun going on "adventures" and throwing as many rocks as they could imagine.
I felt really old when Josh was "sharpening his stick" with a rock and told me, "This is how they did it in the 80s." Really? Maybe he meant 1880s? I mean now they have an app for sharpening your stick, right?
Jason totally in his element in a canoe. I don't think he is happier than when he is paddling. And I know I'm much happier when I don't have to paddle. I mean I have photos to take...who could expect me to paddle too? Clark LOVED being in the canoe. He hung over the side playing with the water the whole time. I see many long weeks of the boys on canoe trips and me all alone at home. Poor me, hehe! Oh what could I do with that free time?
Somehow Jake also got stuck paddling on his own! He didn't seem to mind at all though. The older boys had a lot of fun, but it was Zachery that was cracking me up! He just sat in front of his dad giggling the whole time. Such a cutie!
The Shore Crew...mostly because she'll hate it....oops!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Somehow I missed this post way back when, but it just popped up in the, "You might like" section.


Don't Rush Me, I'm Canoeing? Probably the best tee shirt, ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...