Sunday, May 22, 2011

3 Year Old Style

Clark cracks me up. He gets dressed all by himself now, so I can never be sure what to expect. For a while he would only wear matching things (blue with blue, green with green), but now you can see he's given up on those old rules and decided to embrace his inner fashionist-o.
One of my favorite things that he does now is mismatch his shoes. He loves this Transformer shoe, but we only have one (why haven't I thrown it away yet?). So he decided that the pollywog would match perfectly. I don't care what he wears or what shoes he has on his feet. I'm just glad I didn't have to put them on. Jason, on the other hand, definitely does NOT like it. He thinks when he goes out people are just looking at Jason like what a silly dad to put non-matching shoes on his kid. And that makes me laugh too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...