Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Coolest Pants EVER!

The only way I can get Jason to clean out his closet is to create something with the old t-shirts. Seriously...he has more clothes than I do. When I saw this tutorial over at kojodesigns, I knew that I had the proper ammunition to declutter his side of the closet!!

It was a lot of fun and I love the result. I highly recommend going through your old t-shirts to see what you were up to all those years ago...what food you ate, who you hung out with, what music you listened to, where you went, and on, and on, and on...

Now Clark and Kent have new superhero (plus some) pants!
Here's a look at the pants: front...
And the back...
I did end up hemming the bottoms of the pants. I just thought it looked better. I love the exposed seams and they are so comfy. I have plans and t-shirts to make a pair for Jason and myself as well! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are RIDICULOUSLY awesome.

Totally unlike the pants I tried to make for you.

scrappin5kids said...

LOVE those pants!! Might have to make those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...