Friday, October 01, 2010

A Bag with a Bow!

I saw this awesome bag on Etsy a while back. For my birthday I decided to treat myself to the fabric to try and make one. Now...I can't give a tutorial on how to make it (not quite sure I remember either!)...it is based on someone's livelihood after all, but what I can say is that the $42 that it costs on Etsy is a KILLER DEAL! And there are so many lovely colors. I made mine a little smaller, and it probably isn't as finished as the one in Kinies' Shop, but I love it just the same.

And I made some perfect pockets...pockets for my wallet, sunglasses, pens, misc, and a Kindle. The middle is a catch all for my nursing cover, diapers and wipes. And my camera...it should be on top there. Then there is the coolest pocket in the front too. I'm not quite sure what I'll put there.

Don't you just heart the flowers? I do. I don't often use flowers for decorating and such, so this is so nice.



5 comments:

Chihuahua Girl said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following you. Love your blog! :-)

Yes, I have heard of a lot of doggies names Sadie. The meaning of Sadie is "princess." My husband actually named our Sadie (he rescued her on the street and we fell in love with her). Her full name is Sadie Samara which means "Princess Protected by God." :-)

Have a fantastic day!

~ Tina
Park Avenue Chihuahua

Unknown said...

Wow, that purse is really cute! You did a fantastic job!
-Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Molly @ Me and Madeline said...

Ridiculously cute. I'm sitting here frantically trying to figure out how you made it. MUST have! Awesome job!

Andrea said...

Now you've got some serious talent. I wouldn't even know where to begin on a project like that!!!

Heather said...

Love it, good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...