Thursday, December 13, 2007

Too Long Gone

It's been too long since my last post, but of course the holidays get busy. Not for me - I have just been playing a lot of Mah Jong Solitaire. Here are the highlights from in between games...

Melissa and Rob and their two little ones came for a visit! It scared me to death to have a mobile child. It was so fun to see them again. (P.S. Steph Paul...if you are reading this, after you have a baby your dog is no longer your baby and becomes just a dog)
Boompa and Clark spending some quality time together while I finish Jason's Christmas gift: a Superhero T-shirt quilt. (He already opened it for St. Nick's Day because Alvin spoiled the surprise on accident.)
Clark's first live Nativity pageant. Cute hat, but not too fond of the cold.
All tuckered out from Christmas shopping. Don't worry...I didn't leave him in there for long just a short break for my arms.

3 comments:

Derek and Kristine said...

Love the hoodie! Love the hat!! I love that boy! Can we see him?!? Whaddya doin the 22nd in the evening?

Derek and Kristine said...

I guess I could just call you...

Steph said...

I have been wondering how my dogs will react when we bring home a baby! I can't imagine them not being my babies haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...