Friday, February 23, 2007

First Portrait Session


So here is the little pumpkin. Jason got a kick out of seeing the ultrasound. The bambino was waving to him and Jason swears he saw the little one sucking his or her thumb. We'll have to kick that habit real soon. He's really good at figuring out what these pictures mean. He has to show me where the baby is. I just can't seem to find anything. The tech said that we are actually 15 weeks and 1 day. That would mean a birthday party around August 15th. Hooray!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

SOOOO cute! BTW - it's TOTALLY a boy.

Something Wilde said...

I thought the hairdo looked like a girl, but I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I can never figure those things out either. You'd think by now they could give them to us in color.

Steph said...

How totally exciting! Mary! I love seeing the picture of the inside of your stomach ;)....! We are so happy and excited for you. Have you been sick?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...